Sunday, November 26, 2006

Not Much Acomplished Knitting

I did not get much knitting done today. I did play around with the Beta Blogger thing again. It looks as if they have set it up like Word Press. I have started putting together a blog for the Yarn Man Adventures. I should have it put together this weekend.

I attended a birthday for Ddancer. I am currently at about five feet for the new Long scarf. Several people knitted on it at the party and at one point three people were knitting on it at the same time. I will have picture of it in the next day or two. I do think there are more pictures of it floating around on other blogs than there are on my blog. The first section of braid is now finished and it appears that the measurements are correct and the braid is fairly tight with out being too tight. It also has a very nice three dimensional effect.

Well be safe out there and keep your stick on the ice.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh boy I can't wait to see it Wednesday!!!

Follow me at zeeppo on the twitter gizmo