Saturday, November 04, 2006

New Visitor & Spanish Blogs


Had our second visitor from Iran. Well that earns a flag button. I wonder what kinds of things get knitted in Iran. Well welcome to the party, such as it is.

On another subject. I am having a hard time finding these button things. If anyone knows where the original source for them is I would like to know. I also had several people from Sweeden this weekend. And their's was the last button that I was using from from the photobucket website. Having it in blogger should make it sit in the list properly.

I also posted a section for Spanish blogs. The first is a multi person blog that has many members that are in the Madrid area. I have always wanted to visit Marid. It is yet another place that was thriving when my Scottish Ancestors were painting themselves blue. I do have my eye on a couple more.

Yo no se terminos que hacen punto en espanoles. Mi espanol es terrible. No hablo espanol en tres anos, mi espanol esta oxidado. Tambein no tengo accentos y tildes. Neccicitos ayudo por los accentes y tildes en blogger.

Sea seguro hacia fuera allí y guarde su palillo en el hielo.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hola Zeeppo.
No he leido todo tu blog, pero siempre me interesa leer blogs bilingües, especialmente si se tratan de tejer, y aún más si son escritos por un hombre.

Voy a pasar los días próximos leyendo su blog entero. Oiga, si necesitas información sobre como crear los acentos y tildes, te ayudo con mucho gusto.

Follow me at zeeppo on the twitter gizmo