Sunday, May 11, 2008

Sunday Stuff

a few more balloon animals have been added to the Third Section of the training manual. At this rate the third section will be done by the end of next week. This will give us all the instructional material for the new class of cadets.

I am still tickled to say that. It is like we have a real clown troupe or something. I suppose it is a real clown troupe now.

Also in the Clown Brigade section of things there are now a few members of the Brigade that are taking pictures. So there is lots of interesting stuff that can now be put on the Brigade Blog. I should put some sort of link to it on this thing.

Blogger is not letting me upload pictures for some reason. I had a couple picture of chemo caps and more work on the dolittle scarf and hat. So there will be no knitting pics today.

Onto random things I think are cool. This is video by Fatboy Slim and Christopher Walken is doing a dance routine in it. Beleive it or not he is a song and dance man from way back.



Ba safe out there and keep your stick on the ice.

No comments:

Follow me at zeeppo on the twitter gizmo