Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Random Stuff

This is still my favorite LOL Cat For the record. I am not a fan of the cute LOL cat stuff. Cats are hunters and should be feared.

Anyway today was a lovely day of doing stuff around the house. I worked on the Chalk table and worked on the science fiction book.

I did take some time to go by the video store. I picked up Air Force 1 and the most recent Xmen movie. I think I have all three of those and also the Jack 4 Jack ryan movies.

Being that I do not have much of an attention span I need to be able to watch the movie I want at the moment i want to watch it.

I also worked on some clown stuff. The Writting Commitee has made a great deal of progress on the manual and hope to have the updates ready for wednesday practice. I must remeber to pick up more balloons. with more folks we have been going through them at a phenominal rate. I suppose we should start buying them in bulk.

Good night everyone Be safe out there and keep your stick on the ice.

No comments:

Follow me at zeeppo on the twitter gizmo