Saturday, May 17, 2008

Random Army Stuff

Much was accomplished today. My wife organized stuff which made her very happy. Today we were building our information board for the Clown Brigade. I will get back to that in a bit. We took pictures for that.

I have been trying to find out what happened to the council of war site. It was a Salvation Army web site. I am not sure if it was official or not. Still, it was interesting and had link to lots of army stuff. For some reason there is not a lot of that in the Unites States.

There are some great Corps Web sites in the UK, Australia, NZ and Canada. I suppose that might have something to do with them staying in the Commonwealth longer than we did. Still, there are some really great Corps Blogs over there.

Our International Headquarters has a blog and vid cast listing that I was directed to by an officer who had been to the Brigade's blog. I sent them the information a week or two ago. It is still not up. Well we will see if it makes it.

Well onto the building stuff. This is Apprentice K and I throwing together an information board. We basically got a big old piece of plywood and glued some ceiling tile to it. We then covered it withe fabric to make it all nice and pretty. The center is a white board made from a discarded piece of glass.

These are the children the hindered our efforts at every turn. They are cute kids but not much help at building stuff.

This is Apprentice K with the finished product. We still have a fancy title thing that is going to go on top. I am going to be making up some picture things to print out and stick on it. That should be fun. I even bought some new white board Markers that I am going to use one Sunday.

Good Time Good Times. Be safe out there everyone and keep your stick on the ice.

No comments:

Follow me at zeeppo on the twitter gizmo