Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Clown Practice Again

. This is the first round of Uniform shirts for the Brigade. These green shirts. I know everyone is terribly excited by this. I am. We used the iron on gizmos to make the shield thing for the shirts.

Cadet Thurmon is making off with a bunch of Balloons after practice. I imagine that half the parents in Homestead must hate me. I must have filled half their homes with Balloon Animals. Now I am teaching their children how to make balloons.

You are going to hear that Homestead is being over run with giant biles of balloon sculptures. The weights of the slowly deflating mass will make Homestead slide into the Monogahela River.

Here are some folks working on Balloon Animal.s I am sure we will have to shore up the building or something to compensate for the weight.

Be safe out there everyone and keep your stick on the ice.

No comments:

Follow me at zeeppo on the twitter gizmo