Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Techinical Issues

Had some technical issues with the last post. I have no idea what went wrong there. It looked alright on Youtube. Well what ever. I will do another video entry answering all the thing I did in the first.

I was about doing festival business again. I go a nice email for a nice lady that wants to demonstrated spinning rabbit fun into yarn and sell some rabbit related materials. That would be a nice booth.

We have a couple new people interested in the Clown Brigade. This is good because we need to double the size of the Brigade in the next year so that we can continue to do what we have been doing. This is a good thing.

The makeshift punk rock knitting belt has been working really well. My rate of knitting is slowly climbing back up to where it was when I was two handed. If this keeps up i may even be able to surpass my knitting rate.

I am working on a sample as we speak. It is the first time that I have been knitting for something other than clown or entertainers. I don't know, I am starting to feel like a respectable knitter.

On the Army front something is holding everything up as far as entering the Training School and I am not allowed to know what it is. I was talking to a Major who said that he had to wait eight year before he was allowed to enter our Seminary. To this day they do not know what the hold up is. On the up side I am on my eighth year. Perhaps that means that I am getting closer. I have been thinking about adding a counter to the side of this blog thing.

Well be safe out there and keep your stick on the ice.

No comments:

Follow me at zeeppo on the twitter gizmo