Thursday, September 27, 2007

Thurday Visiting People

I am heading out to have more stuff printed for the festival. I do not have the information in as many shops as I would like. So I am going to spend the better part of this week end and next week visiting shops.

On other fronts we had a surprisingly good practice yesterday. Those that know my Corps know that there has been infighting like in many churches. The Brigade has not experienced much of this. Although recently some of this has spilled over into the Brigade. As you might imagine this is not a good time for this. We are getting ready to do the festival and have four shows in the next month.

With all that has being going slightly askew it is even more amazing when things go right.

Moving on I am still working on swatches. There is a sort of peaceful feeling that comes from making rectangles of yarn. It is sort of like making a scarf with a really strange set of rules. On the up side you get to use all kinds of yarn and experiment with the stitches. What is not to like. I suppose you are not really making something useful in the tradition sense. Still it is a neat exercise.

I just wanted to check in before I head out. Be safe out there and keep your stick on the ice.

No comments:

Follow me at zeeppo on the twitter gizmo