Friday, September 28, 2007

Stuff in the Knitting World.

I managed to get fryers and posters into a couple more shops today. I am not sure how many are signed up at this point. We have a few in and things are looking up on that front.

Moving along the book is continuing to come together as well. I am typing it in as slowly as Humanly possible. In another month or so when my hand is in better shape I should be able to finish it off quickly. I have decided to add a good battle scene in the first couple chapters. Nothing like a good shot em up to get things going.

The cats are being silly as cats tend to be. Abigail likes to follow around the cursor on the screen. This of course slows down my already snail like typing. Well I just wanted to check in.

be safe out there and keep your stick on the ice.

No comments:

Follow me at zeeppo on the twitter gizmo