Thursday, September 06, 2007

One Handed Typing Name My Planet

i am still one handed and don't want to bother with the shift button.

anyway I have been writing my book long hand. It has been fun to write with my left hand and will be a welcome addition to my party tricks.

i am working on a science fiction book and need the names for US UK French Japanese planets. I also need a couple hundred US States and commonwealths. I will be keeping track of who names what.

So if these books become popular there will be foot note in a nerdy encyclopedia. if you have a back story or reason something has name that might also be useful.

there will also be British and Japanese places in later books.

email or leave comments please


Be safe out there or keep your stick on the ice

1 comment:

ShannonAnn said...

Ok, I know you totally didn't ask, but I think New Orleans should secede from the US in your book and be its own country of Cajun/Creole/African/French/Spanish leanings in protest of its treatment by the gov't after the Hurricanes.

Follow me at zeeppo on the twitter gizmo