Saturday, September 22, 2007

Knitting at Boarders

I have decided to make the leap into a full blown multi media blog entry. This entry has video picture and good old fashion types text. Folks that receive this thing via one of those feed thing that sends this to your email mail. Let me know if the video shows up in the Email. I am trying the Blogger way of adding video. The Blogger thing did not work so it is back to google. For some reason the Youtube only lets me load video half the time. Half the time I have to go back another day to upload a video. And my life is such a while wind of activity I have no time for technology to catch up with me.

Well that was my latest adventure at Knitting public. By the way if you are in the South Hills two fridays from now you should stop by. I can not say enough how nice the Boarder's has been two us. Usuaully you could yourself luck if the place you are holding your meeting at just leaves you alone. These people go out of their way to make you feel welcome.



This is Chris who was kind enough to model a baby sweater that LaurieG had made. We did not have a baby at the group so we did the best that we could.

I have decided that I am going to interview the knitters that I come in contact with. The me talking about stuff on the viedo is nice and all. Still, I think it might actually be interesting to hear what other people have to say about knitting. I myself know that I have a strange view of knitting.

I think I should ask a standard set of questins. If anyone has a question or questions they think I should ask post them.

Well I think I have rambled on enough for one entry. Be safe out there everyone and keep your stick on the ice.

No comments:

Follow me at zeeppo on the twitter gizmo