Thursday, September 20, 2007

Swatches and the Uknitted Nations

I am working on a swatch of Bamboozle. I have not knit with this before. I have knit with bamboo before but not this company. It is nice stuff. I have also been working with some Kramer Yarn that is also nice stuff. I have to block them and I will take some pictures when I have finished them.

On the blogging front the Uknitted Nations blog has a least a couple members now. There are many knitting blogs focusing on a special part of knitting. I hope this will be a nice forum. I should probably post some kink of advert on the other blog i post at. Well it is a nice hobby this blogging about one's hobby.

Any way I am off to a movie tonight with the Men's Club at the Corps. We are going to see the new MR. Bean Movie. That should nice.

Well Have a good evening everyone and be safe out there.

No comments:

Follow me at zeeppo on the twitter gizmo