Saturday, January 14, 2012

Snow

It snowed today in Pittsburgh. There has not been much snow thus far. Today was the first day that we really got enough to cover the ground. It was little more than an inch. It did not even fully cover the grass. Even so it was the closest thing to snow that we have had in a while.

I was waiting for the bud today and there was a snow covered sandwich board sigh. After a few minutes someone came from inside the show and dusted off the sign. It was a sign for iced fruit drinks. If you cannot read your sign because of the snow you might not be selling that many frozen drinks on that day.

Anyway it was a nice brisk day. It was also nice to have an excuse to wear the really scarf. It had been hanging lonely on a hook near my door. Occasionally the cats would try and climb it but that was all of the action that it got.

I continue to work on the books. I have been feverishly working on the first one. I may have the first chapter ready soon. I think I may post it on line or something.

Well that is it for the moment. Be safe out there and keep you stick on the ice.

No comments:

Follow me at zeeppo on the twitter gizmo