Saturday, January 14, 2012

Pointless Drivel

On one of the local broadcast channals they show several episodes of futurama on the week end. I was looking it up on the wikipedia. Apparently this show was canceled a couple of times. Then it came back on fox a couple of times not it is on the comedy channel. In this episode they have Henry Kissewnger's head in a jar. There is nothing like the K man in a jar.

It does make me wonder what the future will actually be like. WEll I suppose the computer will be better and we will all have robots one day. Homefgully they will ot be alcohol jerks that steal from us. But really how is that any different from the uncles and cousins that we invite to thanksgiving against out wills.

I would like to think that in the future there will be feweer criminals. That would be nice. Maybe the criminals could be put into a vitual world where they steal from each other. The muderes could murder and murder over and over again. They would be happy and content in their woh little lawless world. We would call this magical land Cleveland.

Oh sorry there is already such a place. Well this Cleveland would not have the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. Why and the heck is that there anyway. I cannot think of a single famous rock and roller from Cleveland. Heck the only song I can think of about cleveland is about how horrible it is that their river caught on fire. Really it was once so polluted that it caught on fire. And I am from Pitsburgh. WE know about poluting rivers. WEll oddly we have clened up out river and now they are safe to swim in and eat the fish from. I do not know if the same can be said about the Cayahoga River. Well I don't know what the point of any of that way.

Have fun out there and keep your stick on the ice.

No comments:

Follow me at zeeppo on the twitter gizmo