Thursday, January 12, 2012

Blogging

As a younger person one of my great aspiration was to write the great American Novel. Now I do not care so much for that goal. It is not that it would not be nice. It is just that even if one does write it they are often not recognised until after they are dead. So my new goal is to write something that people will read. Namely something that people will buy., Thus I can mke a living doing something that is not that hard. And if enough people like it then I can afford to entertain myself most of the time.

For many years now I have ben trying to figure out what should be in that book. Now I think I know. It is simply a matter of writting it. Still, I am not sure that I am a good enough writter to create something that a bunch of people are going to read. So I think I should make a concerted effort to post on my blog every day. I am not making this a new years resolution. For one it is the 12 and I have only posted once on my blog. So that goal would be out the window. I am looking at it like juggling. I juggle most days. That way I keep up my skills. Do I juggle everyday? Of course not there are days that I am busy or have a lot of stuff to do.

So for the long time readers of my blog there may be more rambling about random stuff than there has been the last couple years. Frankly if you are here reading this then you have already stated you are willing to waste time. So please to continue to waste away, you time that is.

For those that are here looking for someing uplifting or wonderful. You probably should have figured that is not going to happen anytime soon.

Be safe out there and keep your stick on the ice.

No comments:

Follow me at zeeppo on the twitter gizmo