Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Monday Group

Hello Everybody

This Memorial Day we still met at the Bee Hive. Knitting stop for no one. We had a couple guests we have so we still had a large group even though some of us had obligations else where. The Black Bag is coming along well. And we knit a little hat for another Flamingo. This one was near the air condition so he is going to be cold this year.

Sally and Zoltan are having a good time as they lay around in the air conditioning.

On another subject I am looking for long rubber or plastic knitting needles. The old flexible ones like Sears used to make. With disasters a coming I am looking for needles I knit on planes with. I have a few but the one that dies with the most toys wins.

It looks like I will be able to go the Wednesday Wasterfront group this week. I am not sure how much longer I can go with my schedule constantly changing. Well we shall see.

Every one have a great day and keep your stick on the ice.

1 comment:

DDancer said...

Yeay! You'll be there at knitting tomorrow.

Booo, I forgot about knitting. Then again, I was at the hospital from 6:30-Midnight as my sweetie seems to have full-blown diverticulitis. *sigh*

Follow me at zeeppo on the twitter gizmo