Monday, May 22, 2006

Away for a While & Pittsburgh Knitting Update

I have been out at my church camp for a while and have not had the opportunity to post. As an up date I finished the blue baby blanket and are well underway on the Black Knitting Bag. At the last Hive Knitting group we decided that on of the flamingo looked cold. So I knit him a scarf. Because it was an ugly scarf I did not want to take credit for it. So we left a note saying the David Arquette knit it. And man that would publish a book wearing a pink scarf would not mind knitting one for a flamingo.

Almost the best news of all happened last week. After four years of marriage my wife has crocheted something. It is not knitting but it is a step. I am not sure how I feel about my wife being a Hooker as Debbie Stroller would put it. Still, it is a step.

I am worried that she will now think she can have at my yarn stash. I know they said until death do we part. Still, they said nothing about sharing the yarn. I supposed I will have to at some point, but, I will not do it willingly.

Well have fun everyone. I am looking for a part time job and it would be nice to find something in the knitting field. If anyone has some ideas let me know.

And for joy for joy I am told my blog is on Pittsburgh Knitting. It warms my heart and is one of the greatest acomplishments of my short life thus far. I would like to thank the Acadamy and and I glad to know they love me they really do.

Have a good week everyone and keep your stick on the ice.

No comments:

Follow me at zeeppo on the twitter gizmo