Friday, June 02, 2006

Just a Post and an Appeal to the Dark Arts for my Lawn

Not much to report today. Just wanted to put something up so there was something new to read. The Black Bag is coming along nicely. I may have the knitting done on it by the end of next week. I am still considering if I should send a scarf idea as well. I don't imagine that it would hurt. And it would be nice to do some stitches that I have not for a while.

I have been receiving the notes about the group that has started in Shady Side. I may have to stop out there to see how they are doing. Moral support is one of the most important things when someone is starting a new group. If anyone has been out there post a note and tell me how it has been. I am told it goes back and forth from squirrel Hill.

The critters are doing well in the air conditioning. Both Zoltan and Sally should be happier now that Carol will be home most of the time. There is much to with the Day Care. I have planted grass and done my best to get the yard into a reasonable shape. I would like to invite the Hive Knitting Group for a cook out. The only draw back is that the weeks are still winning out in my other never ending quest to plant grass where none has grown before. If this is the measure of my manhood then I am not doing well. Although the chemical steroid and irradiated material that have been pleased on the so called lawn have begun to make a dent. Perhaps in another couple weeks I can be proud of my progress. At the moment I will console myself with my progress on my knitting projects.

I would like to thank the people who have sent in comment or email. It is nice to have feed back and it replaces that love that I never had as a child {sniff sniff}. In addition I am looking for someone who has a supernatural ability to kill weeds. If anyone is interested let me know. As always you can email me at Yahoo or post something here

Keep you stick on the ice and have a Blessed Day.

No comments:

Follow me at zeeppo on the twitter gizmo