Monday, June 12, 2006

Black Bag Continues

The Black bag is getting close to being finished. The insainly large piece of material that makes up the bulk of the bag is almost done. A little duplicate stitching and she will be done. It is Monday and Hive Knitting will be meeting this evening. Most of the group went to the Knitting in Public event on Saturday at Point State Park. Pictures were taken and will be put up when I have them.

My wife make a white baby hat that will be added to the growing collection of things hidden in plain sight at the Bee Hive. So if you drop by the Hive make sure you try and find the hidden knitted items. This will be the fourth to be hidden.

As always we are meeting down there at 7:00 Pm this evening. I will be there an hour or so early if anyone it truly bored.

Well Keep your stick on the ice and have a good evening.

2 comments:

DDancer said...

Sorry I missed folks on Sunday. We didn't get outta the house til 2 and needed lunch first. Maybe next year.
I'd love to come tonight, but I'm in pretty rough shape. Fibromyalgia is a bear some times.
See you Wednesday?

LaurieG said...

Great meeting you and Carol!

Follow me at zeeppo on the twitter gizmo