Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Grass well some Grass

I looked at my patch of dirt and weeds grudgingly called a lawn. There was some grass this morning, a sight to behold. I almost cried.

Hive Knitting was good this week. We had the usual cast of characters and a good time was had by all. Progress is being made on the Black Knitting Bag. I hope to have the shell done by Thursday and will line it on Friday.

I will be heading off to knitting at the Waterfront this afternoon. I must remember to eat before I go.

The critters are doing well. Sally is taking well to the fact that she now has to go for two walks every day. The cat is jealous. Although I do not think Zoltan would wear a leash.

I am a bit rushed today so I will wish everyone well.

Keep you stick on the ice.

No comments:

Follow me at zeeppo on the twitter gizmo