Friday, December 23, 2011

AWOL Kitty

I lost my Cookie today. I woke up this morning and Maya was yelling at me. Actually she was meowing at me very loudly. She was also poking me in the face. She somehow got out of the house and was no where to be found.

So I go looking around the outside of the house seeing if she was hiding under the steps or something. She was no where to be found. Oh by the way for those who have not read every post I have ever written Cookie is one of my black cats. She is five kinds of adorable. She was brought to me by some of the neighborhood kids. By the way they named her Cookie.

Any way I really have been half worried out of my mind. She is she a little cat. She is probably still technically a kitten. Actually I am not really sure when a kitten become a cat. I will have to look that up.

Anyway Maya was really darting from place to place in the house looking for Cookie. She was really bothered by the loss of Cookie. Well anyway she finally showed up hours later. The two cats are curled up together at the foot of the bed. So I suppose all is well that ends well.

Well be safe out there and keep your stick on the ice.

No comments:

Follow me at zeeppo on the twitter gizmo