Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Super Busy Begining of the Week

I have not had much time to post this week.

First thing first. I have been trying to get in tough with the district manager of the Barnes and Nobles with not the slightest bit of luck. Some say he is on vacation other say he is unavailable while still other claim he got my message and will be calling me this afternoon. Well it is clear they do not care. It would be nice if they were at a closer book store anyway.

I have been working on my book and it is progressing well. I am into the second chapter and things are going nicely.

The Monday group was awesome this week. Only one of the regular showed up and one sometimes person showed up. Everyone else was completely new. Some were in town at doing Act 40 classes and other were just passing through. It is also the first time that the group has been mostly female in nearly a year. A lively evening of knitting was had. It is amazimg to be able to take over the back third of the Bee Hive during the summer with a knitting group.

On the clown front there are now five shows on the books for us to do over the next two months. So like I said busy times.

I will post later today. Be safe out there and keep your stick on the ice.

1 comment:

Patricia said...

I wrote an email to B&N and put it on my blog too--maybe more people will write and/or boycott them...I love this radical hippy stuff, man!!!

Follow me at zeeppo on the twitter gizmo