Thursday, July 26, 2007

Some Really Random Stuff

A good day was had knitting today.

Our show yesterday went very well. We had thirty kids and it looked as if everyone had a good time. I am very pleased with the progress that the Brigade is making

In knitting news , if you can call it that. I have been working on using the ring gizmo to help me throw the yarn with my right hand. I did a chemo cap using this gizmo and it makes my knitting supper tight. I still have some progress to make with this thing. It does appear that i will be able to knit faster with it.

On a totally random thing how come no one told me that Billie Piper sings. Or I suppose she was a a singer. I really feel like someone should have told me this.

And what is wrong with the Doctor. He is the last of his kind and when he finds a woman he likes he gets rid of her. I don't care what the Face of Boaz says. If he is not alone than it is probably the Master and not a female Time Lord that he could save their race with.

At least they didn't kill her off. I suppose there is hope that there will be little Time Lords again someday.
From what I am told David tenant is the best looking Doctor thus far. Still. I think our standards are a little high. It is hard enough to find a woman that can put up with the Universe being destroyed every five minutes. What you find one that can you need to hold onto her.
Alright that was a bit random even for me. For some reason that is really bothering me with new companion. For the Brits that are reading this was are only on Series 3 over here. So don't ruin it for me.
I have been working on my book during all of my spare time. I am pleased with how it is going as well. I am at the point where a fleet of ships the fights the Slave Trade enter the story. I am
having a hard time naming this type of ship. I am currently calling them Anti-slaver ships. This does not have much pizazz. I am open to suggestions.
I am also having a hard time name the ships in this fleet. I am thinking of naming one after Brengle.
Well that is it for now. Be safe out there everyone and keep your stick on the ice.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That "Spaceship" looks more like a footall and a hairdrier combined. I would redesigh it if I were you, and call it the Star Cruiser.
Nightrider1
AKA David

Follow me at zeeppo on the twitter gizmo