Thursday, July 05, 2007

One Tired Clown.

The Fourth of July is the only holiday that is when everyone is trying to hire a clown. For this reason it is a supper busy day. The high point of the day was my shop from the West End Over Look. Needless to say it was a great show. Everyone is happy on the Fourth and that is a good time to be a clown. I am sure I will ramble on about this at great length later. Still, it was nice to be busy with clowning. It was like the old days if only for a little while.

As stated in the title I am super tired. And for all I know I may not actually be typing this. Well obviously I am typing something. I may typing gibberish or a carrot cake recipe. The grand total for Balloon at the the West End show is over 500 hundred. That is a lot for such a relatively short show. For this knitters out there that is like doing a seven color fair ilse sweater in a week end. It can be done but there is little time for anything else.

That makes me wonder who is reading this thing. I have been getting lots of hit from Army people these days. And I have a clown emailing question about my make up. If you read this and have a moment post and let me know if you are a knitter or it you have been drawn into the blog for some other reason. You do not have to use your real name if you do not want to admit to reading this drivel.

Be safe out there and keep your stick on the ice. I should stop before I fall asleep on the keep board. I hate waking up with that keyboard imprint on my face. My wife makes for of me for such things. If I have a picture of me slkeeping as Zeeppo I would post it. As it is Zeeppo just take all of my evnergy and leave when I run out. Rather incosiderate if you think about it. Good night, Goodmorning and or Good Afternoon.

4 comments:

metal and knit said...

Well I guess my mini sermons of encouragement probably help you along somedays. I dont get asked to preach these days I just get left to the band.

Anonymous said...

Hi- My name is Patt and I'm a Knitter.

DDancer said...

Hey, we missed you at Waterfront knitting. Hope you recover enough to show up next Wednesday.

Pam said...

Hi. I'm a Phoenix knitter with lots of ties to Pittsburgh. I think (not positive) that I found you thru the Yarn Harlot. I like the drivel, please continue.

Follow me at zeeppo on the twitter gizmo