Monday, July 23, 2007

Hello Everybody Again

It has been a super busy and some what stressful week. My wife has been in the hospital, the cat is sick, the dog is crazy and we are having our first stage show outside Homestead on Wednesday. And there was a Fire Expo in the somewhere. Oh, and everyone is well and life is good again.

I have not touched my book, except I wrote longhand, let alone blog. I have had a great deal of time to do Chemo caps. including the one I just finished I manage to get thirteen done. That is usually my monthly total.

By the way I should thank every one who helped with Carol, advice and offers of help on the Cat and my Clowns who have rehearsed without me and did what they needed to do.

It has been a busy week for many things. It will probably take me while to recount all of the excitement and drama.

Well I did want to make mention of the Boarders near South Hills Village. They went way out of their way to make us feel welcome. And not only was the staff much friendlier the entire store was more conducive to the Knitting group. It is a slightly longer walk but it is well worth it for the Atmosphere. Besides the fact everything was nicer for the group it is simply a nicer book store. I am very pleased with how this all worked out. I only wish the Barnes and Nobles had a bit more of a notion what customer service is.

Well that is for the moment. Everyone be safe out there and keep your stick on the ice.

No comments:

Follow me at zeeppo on the twitter gizmo