Saturday, July 07, 2007

Flooding and Fuel Spills

No knitting today.Today I painted Radiators at my mother's house. Not quite as exciting as knitting. Still, it is rewarding to not have chipped paint on the radiators. Although now that I think about it I have no radiators in my house. Why should i care if there is paint chipping on radiators across the city. Odd how the appeared to be so important this morning and in retrospect it does not.

Ho hum onto other stuff. We have a house guest this week. Ike, the dog of the officer in new Kensington is staying while his owner are on vacation. He is a Lasaopsa {Don't quote my spelling}. He a cute little guy and very friendly.

We have been up to our eye balls with the flooding in Alaquipa and now there is a fuel spill in Stowe Township. With half our volunteers on vacation and half our staff unavalible this has been a hard couple of days for EDS. As I type i am trying to find relief crews for the people in Stowe and we still do not have people for Sunday's shift at the flooding. At this rate I may have to skip church and go myself. Although that will get me out of a family keger that I am supposed to go to.

Well I will have to cut it short. I need to send out another page. Be safe out there and keep your stick on the ice.

No comments:

Follow me at zeeppo on the twitter gizmo