Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Raindbow Bag

A great day of knitting wass had at the Bee Hive Yesterday. I am working on a bag that I made on my Knitking. It is a messenger type bag made from Red Heart Mexican. I am trying to come up with unique things for the Clawn Brigade. This book bag may be just right for our various books and notebooks. I am considering making a felted version of this bag as the final thing. There would be much less work involved in lining it and the edges would be block rather than crocheted.

For this one I am not crcheting the edges as I normally would. I strips on the machie and I sewed them on. this appears to be doing farily well at keeping the edges from curling.

One of the clown did take some pciture of it. And as soon as I get them I will post them.

I have to run. We have a deck that needs some tending. Be safe out there and keep your stick on the ice.

No comments:

Follow me at zeeppo on the twitter gizmo