Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Some Random Pictures

Well as promised I said I would post some pictures when I remembered to put my camera in a place that I could do that. Like before I am still crazy busy with the book and all sorts of other things. If I ever make money on the book I am going to hire someone to spell for me. They will follow me around and type things into a computer that are spelled correctly and has all of those punctuation things everyone goes on about. Well any way here are some pictures I pulled off the camera.
First up this is Apprentice Wilson. This was at out Christmas party and she had just made a giraffe. She tied it to a helium balloon and wanted me to take a picture of it floating. All of those pictures were blurry. Still, this one is cure.


This is an actual knitting picture on the blog. Yes i know I am using a machine. That is the difference between clown knitting and the rest of the world. WE need to get stuff done. I suppose you could say that it is goal oriented. Anyway this was the trim for a scarf that Walt has been working on for a while. Actualy he finished it a long time ago. He has been waiting for my to do the trim on the machine for a while. Well with the knitting in Homestead I left a machine in Homestead. Hopefully I will get these things done quicker that I have in the past


This is Apprentice Wilson on Stilts. This is first time on stilts and she is doing it on her own.
And yes she does look impressed with herself as she should be.
This is a picture from today. This is another long neglected project that we just had to get out of the way. This is the Clown Brigade's library. Well it is the start of it anyway. These books are some of the books that I clown will need to study while they are in training. Today we put card in them so that they can be checked out and we can keep track of them.

This is the front door of our officer, meeting and storage space. It is the old Quarters in the Corps. Walt made the sign. We think it is terribly funny.

This is the pipe tone organ half taken apart. I am still working on it. I am very hopeful that I will be able to stick it back togather.

Well I don;t know how many pictures the blogger thing will let me post. So I will not push my luck. Be safe out there and keep your stick on the ice.

No comments:

Follow me at zeeppo on the twitter gizmo