Thursday, August 14, 2008

I love Pittsburgh in the Rain

It has been mentioned by a couple of folks that my pictures turn out blurry and are hard to see. To help with this I have read the instruction of the Camera. So any way here goes me trying to take pictures.


Ig do like the rain. I like the rain a lot. It my favorite type of falling thing from the sky. Here is a picture of it raining on wood street.

Here is a blurry picture of a bus arriving. I am not sure how to fix that. Perhaps I should not take the messed up picture in the first place.

Hre is a picture of my hat it is wet. Actually it is not wet at the moment. It has been in my house for several hours so it is probably dry. It was wet in the picture.

This is a picture down a street. I should probably know what the stret it. I think it is fifth avanue. I can not be sure. I do know that the  best place to buy a hat like mine used to be on this street. Now I don't know where you get a hat like mine. I know there is a shop around Penn Yann New York where you can get a hat like mine. There is also a shop in Toronto where I got the first hat like mine. Other than that i don't remeber.

Be safe out there and keep your stick on the ice.

No comments:

Follow me at zeeppo on the twitter gizmo