Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Busy, Busy

Every day for the last couple week I have written out a dozen or so page long hand for The Salvation Navy book. Every other day typing translates this into several typed pages of text. So I have not had much time for blogging. There is also an edition of Yarn N'at and Army Clown that need finished off. So I am not a good citizen of the electronic internet gizmo type community. What can you do.

If the book is any good it will out live me. This blog will proabbly not. And if it does that means there is something wrong with western civilization.

I have even been kicking around another Yarn Many story. I am not sure what the point of that is. Still, is it less presure than the sci fi book. There is less death and destruction at any rate.

I found some more red composition book for fifty cents a piece. So I am really happy about that. Another couple dozen and I will have enough for the next year. 

Be safe out there and keep you stick on the ice.

No comments:

Follow me at zeeppo on the twitter gizmo