Monday, February 25, 2008

Stuff

Fun was had at Hive Knitting this evening. I have been up to my eye balls in books and clown stuff. So it was nice to get away and knit with some folks on The South Side. Walt has started postng to the Hive Knitting Blog it looks as if the Hive Knitting group may be turning the corner. For a while there it was Walt me and my wife.

I am still playing around with the shop thing on Etsy. Several people have sent me notes reassuring me that paypal is safe. I sometimes think that I am becoming one of those people that thing a little gremlin lives in the conputer waiting to mess my life up. Although it is is better safe than sorry.

I have had several people tell me that they have been burned by people that did not send them checks. I wonder if there are enough people using pay pal that one would not need to take checks.

Ravelry night on tuesdays has been going like gangbuster though. It is amazing what you can do when you advertise something through and internet site that his hundred of people on it at any one time. That group should be having it's own surprise sometime soon. I will keep you posted on that when I have something to post about.

I have been working on Vests for the Clown Brigade. I should have one finished in the next couple days. We will see how they go. Be safe out there everyone and keep your stick on the ice.

2 comments:

Charissa said...

I only use paypal for all my transactions online. I won't take regular checks (unless the person is standing in front of me buying a sling), only electronic checks. That way I know they won't bounce.

Anonymous said...

Paypal is the best thing going. I even have the Paypal debit card, so I can directly withdraw from my account without having to move it from Paypal to the bank account. And it pays cash back when I use it as a credit card for purchases.

Follow me at zeeppo on the twitter gizmo