Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Ravelry Knitting

A great night was had at Ravelry Knitting. We had fourteen people and wide rang of projects. I was working on a clown hat. Three people were working on sweaters made from malabrigo and there were sock and scarves.

Walt was working on his two strand scarf. It looks like it is made from Cascade 220.

I continue to be amazed by Ravelry and the people that are part of it. We started a group for the Knit together and a dozen or so joined it over night.

Also on knitting fronts I had a nice machine knitting class today. It was nice to get out the Bond and use it some today. I do need to get back to making those sweater for the Brigade

It has been a long day and need to get a bit of sleep before more knitting in the morning. Be safe out there and keep your stick on the ice.

No comments:

Follow me at zeeppo on the twitter gizmo