Saturday, January 19, 2008

Hello All

Just checking in. I have been spending a great deal of time working on various writting projects. This leaves little time for blogging.

Men's knitting night went very well. We had half a dozen or so. The Ravelry Knit Together had over a dozen, so that was nice. All and all a good week for knitting groups.

I did come up with a great ruffle type scarf thing. I will take pictures of the test swatch. It is more ruffly than the potatoe chip scarf and is ideal for clown stuff. It is not very manly though. Someday I will make up something really cool that I can actually wear.

My Lucky Charms came with a popper dice thing to play the game on the back of the box. It is sort of like a parchese except with marshmellows. These sorts of things make me happy.

No comments:

Follow me at zeeppo on the twitter gizmo