Friday, January 11, 2008

The Cult


I could not get away from spinning wheels today. At the shop a group of spinner where meeting. I would have stuck around but I did not have classes and was able to go to a cult meeting.
The Cult is the half joking name for the Friday Night Knitter at the Boarders. Evenb there I could not get away from the spinning wheels.
This is Sarah taking a picture of her wheel.
Walt is working a new scarf made with Aunti M pattern I am not sure what yarn he is using. He is knitting with two strands. I am still surprised by how advanturous he is with his knitting. Many new knitter have to be pushed onto harder projects. Some even get stuck on once thing.
Well I just wanted to check in. Be safe out there and keep you stick on the ice.

No comments:

Follow me at zeeppo on the twitter gizmo