Friday, August 10, 2007

Power Out and the Water is Rising

Hi everyone, I blogging today from The Salvation Army Emergency Disaster Services Headquarters in Green Tree PA. We are having a bit of flooding and wide spread power outages.

They have not told us when we are going to get power back on. Every time we call they move back the time that they say it will be working again. So what can one do?

It does appear that we are post the worst of it for the flooding. As with most of our disaster in Western Pa. I find myself at a desk. My job is to answer the phone and talk to the units. It is not terribly exciting but it is needed. And it is always good to be useful.

There has not been much knitting done in the last couple days. And it does not look like there will be any knitting today.

If i have a chance to check in later I will. Be safe and dry dry out there.

No comments:

Follow me at zeeppo on the twitter gizmo