Thursday, August 02, 2007

I Can't Beleive People Read This Thing

I am still amazed that people read this thing. I am even more amazed that people would link to this thing. I would be embarrassed to be associated with this blog. Heck I write this thing under an assumed name.

In fact I am really living in New Zealand and have a remote control robot keep up the appearance that I live in Pittsburgh in The United States. And the horrible truth is that although I am male I am actually a Kiwi and not Human at all. By the way in the Kiwi world it is only the men that knit. Fortunately Kiwis are very good at robotics. Thus we are able to build special gloves that we can wear on our feet to knit with. There is also the taking over the world thing with giant Kangaroo robots

Of course the Giant Kangaroo Robots are so New Zealand has plausible deniability when we are trying to take over the world. Yes if we fail to take over the world we are going to blame it on Australia. Take that Paul Hogan. Yes the Crocodiles are in it with us. They are tired of people from America coming to Australia and jumping on the backs because they saw someone wrestling an Croc in a movie.

Well they are not that annoyed because they say Americans are very tasty because of their high fat diets. And they are not half as salty as Brits and Australians. But I am a humble Kiwi augmented with high tech robotic gloves.

By the way back to my original point.People link to this blog. For the love of all that is good in this world why would someone want to link here? I have no idea. But I am a simply a Kiwi with a plan to take over the world and blame it on Australia.

Alright back to the point. I have discovered two other blogs that link here. The first is Teen Knit Rock. This blog features a knitting cat that is pretending to be a teen age female human as she rids that world of dogs one household at time.
The second is Dancing Bare Foot. This is a machine knitting blog with free pattern and other cool stuff.
Both of these blogs are now listed on my Blogs that link here section. Visit them they are very brave people.
And if you have read this to this point be safe out there and keep your stick on the ice.

1 comment:

ShannonAnn said...

Ha Ha. Last time you mentioned being a Kiwi, I thought you meant you were from new Zealand. I didn't know you really meant a kiwi. (Bird or fruit?)

Follow me at zeeppo on the twitter gizmo