Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Kicking About

I spent the day waiting in the hand surgeon's office today. I hurt my hand during our Disaster Services most recently deployment. They say they can fix it. At the moment my pinky on my right hand is not working.

At this point it has not hindered my knitting or typing. I am not sure if anything can hinder my typing since it so bad to begin with. Well I digress because that is a long entry all it's own.

On a totally unrelated subject the good officer of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police have been ruining a site called baitcar.com. They have a bait car program where they leave unlocked cars for people to steal. They have cameras in the car and are capable of turning the car off.

they have not been updating the site recently. Still, it is an interesting thing. And they were just running it on one of the ABC news shows here in the states.

It is getting me thinking about video blogging again. I have wondered if anyone would truly care about what is going on in my life. From a knitting perspective much of what I am doing it truly interesting. The whole Marley scarf thing is really neat. And the Judy was also interesting. We are also going to be getting to be getting into some other very interesting project.

There is also a lot of trash out there on the Internet. I am thinking about it. It does not get much more wholesome than a knitting group of clowns.

Unfortunately with the new blogger setting I cannot upload video from utube onto this blog anymore. Well I will figure it out I suppose. Or even if it is a good idea.

Be safe out there and keep your stick on the ice.

No comments:

Follow me at zeeppo on the twitter gizmo