Sunday, August 12, 2007

Flood Water is Mostly Gone Devistation Remains

I finished up my time on the Flood detail and can get back to knitting and blogging.

I do believe I missed the South Hill Knit Together. Well there is always two weeks from now. The chances are slim that something else will flood that week end as well. The sad thing is that much of the destruction could have been avoided if we had only dragged a couple creeks that flooded two years ago.

I don't like to get political on this blog. Still, everyone from local mayors to the President promised that the creeks will be dragged. I am going to vote for an entirely new slate of people. I wonder is Rudy or Barrack will respect my knitting night.
That makes me wonder. Are any of the candidates knitters. I am not saying that I would vote for them simply because they are knitters. Since their politics change once they get elected it is as good as any reason to vote for someone.
By the way if anyone knows if a candidate knits let me know.
Be safe out there and keep your stick on the ice.




Follow me at zeeppo on the twitter gizmo