Monday, August 13, 2007

Small Crowd at Hive Knitting

We only had three people at Hive Knitting this evening.

We started our Vacation Bible School today. We had thirty one on the first day. That is about what we had the entire week last year. So at least there is a lot of progress of that front. Our Corps has a long way to go on many fronts. It is great to see it making progress in the Children area. We are even going to start a Cub Scout Program this fall. I grew up in the scouts and this program has always been near and dear to my heart.

Well I just wanted to check in. Murphy's law is on Murder Monday on BBC America. And you all know how I love a good murder story. Be safe out there and keep your stick on the ice. Unless you live in London. At least one of you have to be killed this evening so Murphy has something too investigate.

No comments:

Follow me at zeeppo on the twitter gizmo