Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Sorry Mrs. Howe & The Incredible Nani Darnell

I think I tried to post the same thing about thirty times. I thought that I was not entering the little coded thing right and apparently she has to screen her comments. I am told that is what happens at the more popular blogs. Since I only have two readers I do not have to worry about strange people putting things on my blog. Although now that I think about it I am probably one of the stange people posting things on blogs.

Someone sent me an email ask Nani Darnell. Nani is married to one of the corner stone of 20th century Magic Mark Wilson. If she were starting here career now she proabbaly would have been on her own. magic if the last corner of the world that feminism has not conquered or even made a dent in. Besides being a talent magician in her own right { and better looking in tight then Mark, her husband} I am told she was the bussiness sence behind their act. If you go to the website , www.markwilsonmagic.com, you will see that he always reffers to "their act" and "us" as the performers.


Bellow are some publicity show from their T.V. show on CBS. They also worked with a clown name Rebo who I think was a Master Clown from Cole Brothers. Don't quote me on that it as been along time since I read about them. The rabbit was named Basil and also got top billing.

Well be safe out there and keep you stick on the ice.

3 comments:

Stephieface said...

I had wondered why no word verification. For mine it was, at the start, a necessity as for the first whole month I was getting spammed with 'Come check my site ' posts.

Its good the rabbit got top billing, even though it was controversial at the time. :D

Charissa said...

Eh. . . it happens, lol!

natasha said...

like stephie, that is why i did it, too. i started getting spam comments, so it would be 20 comments that are the same thing all in a row, a fake blog selling something. so so evil.

Follow me at zeeppo on the twitter gizmo