Saturday, August 19, 2006

New Blogs

I am impressed with new blogs on Pittsburgh Knitting. Just Be, Steel City Knitter, Mrs Bear and Knitsburgh are all very impressive. they each have a good layouts and lots of pictures.

It has continced me that my blog is the 3 am infomercial of the knitting blogging world. I will proabbaly have to get a camera and start sprucing up my blog. I am open to suggestions. So far folks have emailed me that my color scheme is ugly. I will proabably stick with the color scheme.
I suppose the header needs worked on. I do have a nice pciture of my cat playing with yarn that might make a good backround. I think I will use the picture of Russel Crowe knitting instead of me. I am told he is good looking.

On other fronts the knitting for our shelter is going well. A box of completed items have been taken to our shelter already. Any one wishing to join the group should go to Knit 1 on sunday afternoon from Noon to 4. I will be the one in the blue uniform with the bread. There is also Hive Knitting on the South Sides Monday at 7:00 PM the knitting group in Homstead in the Barnes and Nobles in the Water Front.

Have a good day keep you stick on the ice.

1 comment:

Charissa said...

Thanks for the shout out.

Follow me at zeeppo on the twitter gizmo