Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Multiple People Blogs

I have always been facinited by the multiple people blogs. I have been reading the Punk rock Girls Knitter blog. It has people from many areas blogging about knitting. I have not found a punk rock knitters blog for boys. I probably could not pass myself as a punk rock girl.

Moving along I am still looking for new neat blogs.

Well I did not have much to to say. I am just not getting to sleep.

Contintue to have a good evening and keep you stick on the ice.

3 comments:

Mrs. Bear said...

You have my blog in your sidebar!!! That is soooo kind and wonderful of you. As Sally Field said, "You like me, you really like me!"

That aside, does the Amazing Jonathon count as a magician? I love his stuff and his assistant.

Stephieface said...

You can totally join the PRKG, we already have a guy who's in- no worries!

metal and knit said...

glad you joined the punk rock knitter group

Follow me at zeeppo on the twitter gizmo