Sunday, August 27, 2006

Blogs I Read & Charity Knitting

Some one asked me what blogs I read. I am not sure if they were seriously looking for an answer still here it is. As far as most of the knitting blogs go I have listed them with links on the side bar. If anyone has a blog they think I should be reading please let me know. I do have a couple more to add but I am dispatching for the power outage in Duquesne. If someone is reading this blog then they are into some pretty obscure stuff. And I imagine they have been to some odd blogs.

Charity Knitting was nice today. I had not been able to get there because of church meetings and the like. I am told Stacy took a box of items down to our shelter. I am sure they went over well and I thank everyone who knitted and continues to knit for our Shelter.

Well have a good evening and keep your stick on the ice

1 comment:

Stephieface said...

Oh yes, I have indeed found myself at some pretty obscure blogs. Now, me, I found your blog from WWKIP Day- so there you go.

Follow me at zeeppo on the twitter gizmo