Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Following Natasha's Orders

Reading through the blogs today I stopped by Natasha's blog and there was this set of instructions. Well I pasted it here and filled in my answers. Please keep in mind that I am in a basement office surrounded by yarn toys and radio dispatcher equipment.

1. Grab the nearest book. Open the book to page 123. Find the fifth sentence.Post the text of the next 3 sentences on your blog along with these instructions."
The book closest to me is the Rand Mcnally St. Guide for Allegheny County. Actually I have most of Western Pa. and Ohio in map books. I picked Allegheny. On that page is the grid that includes Jackson and Forward Townships along with the northern part of Evans City

2.stretch your left arm out as far as you can...what do you touch first?
All the way to my left is a Canamex communication Quicktel paging System and a Bearcat 60 channel fire and police scanner

3. what was the last thing you watched on tv?
Law and Order Rerun

4. without looking, what time is it?
9:00 PM.

5.what is the actual time?
18:57 Ops Military time still I was close. The law and order rerun was ending

6. with the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
Another law and order rerun. The scanner Alarm activation in Witaker, Refrigerator, dog , cat playing

7. when did you last step outside?
8:30 to let the dog in.

8. what are you wearing?
Khakis

9. when did you last laugh?
ten minutes ago when the cat slapped the sleeping dog

10. seen something weird lately?
the cat nursing on the dog.

11. what did you dream last night?
I drempt I was the skipper on a Ship of the Line fighting the Spanish and French squadrons North west of Gibraltar. I took out a two French frigates with a classic capping the t maneuver in only five broad sides.

12. what's on the walls of the room you're in?
I have a royal standard of Scotland, picture of John Demchak, a rack for holding yarn balls while knitting, clown shoes, ice skates tools, hats, compass, whistle

13. what do you think of this survey?
It is odd but it is like the last time I went to a shrink

14. what was the last film you saw?
Swashbuckler - a pirate flick with Robert Shaw and James Earl Jones

15. if you became a multi-millionaire overnight what would you buy first?
a new scanner a new church

16.tell me something about you that I don't know.
having never met Natasha well I like Jelly Beans.

17. what would you change about the world?
I would have no more pants for men, all men in kilts. And baseball teams would have Tartans. And Ghana would have won the world cup. And world peace.

18.Do you like to dance?
Yes I took tap and ballet

19. imagine your first child is a girl, what do you name her?
Lydia or Natasha Two Clowns I know.

20.boy?
Andrew or Zoltan I probably can't use Zoltan because of my cat Zoltan. It would probably give the boy a complex

21. would you ever consider living abroad?
I have live abroad I liked both Canada and Mexico.


consider yourself tagged if you want to be!
well that was fun. I anyone else wants to do it give it a shot.

1 comment:

Stephieface said...

I second your kilt motion- let's make it a law!!

Follow me at zeeppo on the twitter gizmo