Saturday, August 26, 2006

Slow & Steady Progress

The Black Bag continues to make slow and almost painful progress. I have gone back to the old stand by strait knitting needles. It may be odd but I find them comforting. Well what can you do?

I am also working on putting my yarn stash into some semblance of order. In my Basement I have milk crates laid on their side to make up book shelves. I have putting netting across the bottom two third of the opening in them to hold the yarn. Fortunately my basement is dry even though it is not really finished. Still, the yarn is fighting for space with toys, books clown equipment and tons of other stuff.

I have also just purchased a fish for my other office at work. I let the church kids name him and they called him Sinister. Zoltan does not get play with Sinister because he like him a little too much. He does look a bit lonely to me and I will probably get him friend when I am near a pet store again. He is what they call a Lion head Gold Fish. He does not have a dorsal fin and had a calico color scheme. Actually he is not really that gold. I am told the designation Gold Fish refers to his breed not his color. Sinister had a four gallon fish bowl with little plastic plants in it. He appears to be very happy. On the Up side it probably does my office some good to have a living thing in it. Feng Shu or karma must be helped by him.

I am also going to starting Tai Chi at the Dojo of one of the soldier at my Corps. I get spiffy pajamas and slippers. They assure me the pajamas are not the reason that most people take Tai Chi. Still, I look at it is a nice benefit.

Well you all have a good evening and be safe out there. And no high sticking.

No comments:

Follow me at zeeppo on the twitter gizmo