Thursday, January 31, 2013

New Blog

The last couple of days I have been working on a new blog. This one is for the Tri-Rivers Clown Alley. It still has a ways to go. Even so I am not completely annoyed by it's existence, so that is a plus.

This is the address thing: http://tririversclowns.blogspot.com/

Please go an visit this son of a gun so that it will show up on a search engine. 

The sinister minds at Hulu continue to confound me. I understand that they are trying to make a buck. Even so forcing your users to pick commercials before a show starts is a wee bit over the top. Perhaps there should be a choice where you can select that a new feature is stupid.

Well I am going to heading out. One of the kitten is trying to eat my computer.

Have fun out there and be safe with you stick on the ice.

No comments:

Follow me at zeeppo on the twitter gizmo