Sunday, January 13, 2013

Zeeppo's New Years Goals

I would not really call these resolution because they are not really for my personal improvement. Some of them are silly and other are very important.

1. To Buy a New Pair of Doc Martins.
2. To get Samuel Jackson to swear at me in a tweet or in public I am not picky.
3. To Raise $1000.00 for the Brigade, new clubs and such.
4. To have six people join the Trinity Choir.
5. To teach ten clowns how to juggle.
6. To get 40 twitter followers.
7. To get 20 people to follow this blog.
8. To be able to roll good sushi rolls .

Well those are some of my goals. Like I said not really for personal impovement. Just somethings I would like to do.

Be safe out there and keep your stick on the ice.

No comments:

Follow me at zeeppo on the twitter gizmo