Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Funk Clown Practice

A great time was had a practice this evening. We had Apprentice Miller back. He recently has surgery to straighten his legs and has been recovering. We had on the Craig Charles Funk and Soul show which always makes juggling better. By the way you can find a link to this great little show over on the left side of the screen.

Apprentice Miller's brother came with us today. He has not be very interested int he clowning the last couple years. We got him up on a started set of stilts and he had a good old time. So things are looking up on the front as well.

I am working on The Last Brigadier again. I like the plot and the idea of the book. I even like the characters.The plot has a very restricted arc compared to the wandering around I have been doing with the Time travelers that I usually write about. In some ways this is better. I do not think I will ever have that jumble of plots to my satisfaction. So this might actually be a book that I can finish. I think I might even have the first chapter done by the end of next month. So we will see.

Be safe out there and he is a random music thing that I like.


No comments:

Follow me at zeeppo on the twitter gizmo