Wednesday, February 01, 2012

Sewing Stuff

Something that is odd with a new Apparatus Bag is the fact that you have to break in the handle. Once you have worn it a while the handle is just where it needs to be. My new bag is not broken in yet. So occasionally it slides off my shoulder. It is a bit annoying.

All of the clown folk in my life have complimented the new bag. Even though it is virtually identical to the old one not having holes in it is attractive.

Also on the sewing front is the making of new juggling balls. Actually they are cubes but we call them balls. Young Apprentice Brimage wants all black juggling balls. So I am in the middle of making those. He has done such a great job at the juggling he deserves to have practice balls just the way he likes them. I am also making a batch of blue denim balls for the COAI. They are having an auction at the next meeting. Last year a couple of the items that we made were the top earners at this event. So I want to make sure we have a good rang of juggling equipment at this one. They have started having a regular juggling practice at the monthly meetings. So things are really looking up on this front.

I will post pictures when I get around to it now that I have figured out the camera in the phone thing. Granted the balls are not that exciting. Still they are what they are.

Well once again thank all five of you for tuning in. Be safe out there and keep your stick on the ice

No comments:

Follow me at zeeppo on the twitter gizmo