Thursday, February 09, 2012

Rambling Some More

Once again I am blogging on the bus while I am enroute to somewhere. In this case I heading to Homestead for our regular Tuesday Practice. We have a couple of the young folks coming along on the juggling and stilting. The balloons as always are going well. nce again I am blogging on the bus while I am enroute to somewhere. In this case I heading to Homestead for our regular Tuesday Practice. We have a couple of the young folks coming along on the juggling and stilting. The balloons as always are going well.

On other blogging fronts I have started a blog just for my singing activities with the Trinity Choir. I found it very interesting to be nominated and elected as President of the Choir. Of course this is an administrative post. So I will not be making any creative decision. I would not have accepted if that were the case. Frankly there is not much for me to do unless we are rewriting bylaws and that was done last year. I suppose if the weather is really bad I have the authority to call off the meeting. Still, with this mild winter that has not been an issue. Anyway this blog Notes From My Choir is about my adventures with the Gospel Music.

I have continued to work on The Last Great General. I am pleased with the progress of this book. Working McRandal into it has been difficult. On some level I just want to leave him out. Still, the events of his time are directly tied the events of this book. One would think that he was somehow involved in the events of this book. I am not sure if the part I have him playing in these books is in character for him. I will have to kick that around some more.

On the up side I figure there will be three books in this story arc. They will deal with in these books is in character for him. I will have to kick that around some more.

On the up side I figure there will be three books in this story arc. The first will deal with Evangeline’s origin. The second will deal with the Yamato’s origin and the third will dal with how Brengle got mixed up in all of this. Since they have lost Mason her origin will be spaced out over all three books. One of the up sides of this series is the way we are only dealing with a hand full of ships. In the later books there are so many ships and I do not think that I am doing any of them justice. The Sarah, Yamato and Tojo Maru get a great deal of attention in the first book. We also get to see how the Excaliber comes about.

Well I have rambled about all of that enough about that. Be safe out there and keep your stick on the ice.

No comments:

Follow me at zeeppo on the twitter gizmo